Managing multiple clusters has never been easier
Works with any Kubernetes 1.20+ cluster. AKS, EKS, GKE and all other flavours!
Say goodbye to context switching. Manage one or more clusters. All in one place.
One app. All platforms.
A better way to send money.
Windows 10+ x64
Ubuntu and Debian-based Linux
Apple Silicon and Intel
Other Linux distributions
Frequently asked questions
- Is it secure?
- Yes. Aptakube connects directly to the cluster's API server from your machine, there is no man-in-the-middle. Your cluster data and configuration will never leave your computer.
- What Kubernetes versions are supported?
- Aptakube follows the EKS, AKS and GKE release calendar, which generally means the last 5 Kubernetes versions are supported. Older versions of Aptakube may still support older Kubernetes versions.
- Is Aptakube free?
- It's free to use during the public preview. We'll publish more information around pricing soon. But don't worry, it won't break the bank!
- Is this another Electron app?
- Nope! Aptakube is built with Tauri, a smaller, faster and more secure alternative.
- How many clusters can it connect to in a single session?
- There is no limit, connect to as many as you want.
- How does it compare to Kubectl?
- Aptakube is a Graphical User Interface, while Kubectl is a Command Line Interface. They have similar funcionality, although Aptakube is not as feature rich (yet), but it is easier to use and more intuitive. Aptakube can also connect to multiple clusters at once, saving you a lot of time.